Cairns’ Tablelands Food & Wine Tour delivers small, personalised tours specialising in service excellence.
Explore the Atherton Tablelands and enjoy local wine, spirits, beers, cheeses, Atherton red claw (crayfish), Kangaroo, Crocodile, Coffee, Chocolates, Nuts, and Tropical Fruits.
You will also have the opportunity to see the elusive Platypus in their natural habitat.
This food tour is one you will never forget!
The day begins
Your guide will pick you up from your Cairns hotel at approximately 8:00 am. From there, you will head Southwest towards the Atherton Tablelands region, nicknamed the “food bowl”.
This region has undoubtedly earned its’ nickname! It is home to a wide variety of crops including, coffee, sugar cane, mangoes, avocados, macadamia nuts, tea, citrus, and more. Additionally, dairy farming is also a staple of the Atherton Tablelands.
You will enjoy spectacular and diverse views of rolling hills and lush rainforest as you stop at eight different locations throughout the Cairns’ Tablelands Food & Wine Tour.
To see another excellent tour on the Atherton Tablelands, click HERE
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter all or part of a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team