Extended Flight Hot Air Balloon Cairns a view like no other !
The Most Incredible Views of Cairns
Experience the fun and exciting sensation of Hot Air Ballooning in the Cairns Atherton Tablelands. You will revel in the scenic flight of your lifetime! With unforgettable views that stretch from the tranquil country landscapes of the Atherton Tablelands to the Great Barrier Reef
Enjoy the picturesque landscape at sunrise as you float for an hour, in your Hot Air Balloon and take in the wide-open spaces! This balloon ride is an extended 60 minute package (taken as two separate 30 minute flights, one following directly after the other travelling over different countryside to see more of Mareeba and the Atherton Tablelands).
Click HERE to include this awesome tour in a package to see the Best Of Cairns!
- 05.00am (approx) Pick-up from your Cairns accommodation. The transfer time is about 1 hour. Pickup times are confirmed on booking.
- 6.30am You will begin flying gently high above the Atherton Tablelands, Australia. The balloon takes off from Mareeba on the Atherton Tablelands. Enjoy the picturesque landscape at dawn. You will spend 60 minutes floating in your Hot Air Balloon. This gives you time to really breathe in the wide-open spaces! We have Australia’s largest fleet of Hot Air Balloons. We have a fun and highly trained crew to maximise the enjoyment of your balloon flight. It’s just like a balloon festival, every day!
- 07.50am Return and Landing. Hot Air Balloon pack-up games and lots of laughs.
- 09.00-09.30am The tour finish time varies with the seasons. You can be dropped back to your Cairns accommodation or, with prior notice, to the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal, Skyrail, Tjapukai or a Cairns cafe or restaurant for breakfast at your own arrangements.
- Complimentary door to door air conditioned coach transfers to most Cairns accommodation
- Amazing Extended Flight Hot Air Balloon Cairns experience
- Local expert commentary
- Cross Country Hot Air Balloon Chase
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate
- Free Wifi on coach transfers from all Cairns accommodation
What to bring
- Your ticket / Voucher
- Walking shoes
- Dress casual outdoor layered clothing.
- White clothing not recommended.
- Peak Hat & sunglasses
- Bottle of water
- Cash for Pay on board levy
- Passengers with medical conditions should check their suitability to fly prior to booking
- The Operator will not carry passengers who are pregnant.
- The Operator will not carry passengers who have participated in a scuba dive the night
- Children must be minimum age of FOUR